It is an IRS Approved Retirement Program designed specifically for open shop contractors who work on Davis-Bacon, State Prevailing Wage Jobs or Service Contracts.
- Why Classifying Workers Correctly is Critical on Davis Bacon Projects
- Three Davis Bacon Pension Plan Facts to Keep in Mind
- How Do Prevailing Wage Pension Plans Help Businesses?
- Benefits of Davis Bacon Pension Plan
- What is Certified Payroll?
- Paying Fringe Benefits in Cash vs. in a Benefit Plan
- Davis-Bacon Facts that are Important for Every Contractor to Know
- The Benefits of Workforce Reporting – Davis Bacon Pension Plans, Inc.
- Union-Made in America Easter Treats – Davis Bacon Pension Plans, Inc.
- What is a Certified Payroll?