The hourly wage established by the Department of Labor that is paid to employees working on Federal and State public works projects.
- Why Choose a Davis Bacon Pension Plan from Davis-Bacon Pension Plans, Inc.?
- What are Prevailing Wage Pension Plans?
- How Do Employers Benefit from Prevailing Wage Pension Plans?
- Why Your Business Needs a Davis Bacon Pension Plan
- Paying Fringe Benefits in Cash vs. in a Benefit Plan
- How Do Prevailing Wage Pension Plans Help Businesses?
- Using a Davis Bacon Pension Plan in a COVID-19 World
- Can Davis Bacon Pension Plans Help My Business Win More Contracts?
- Davis Bacon Pension Plans: Helping Your Business and Your Staff
- Why Classifying Workers Correctly is Critical on Davis Bacon Projects