Several States have their own rules for paying prevailing wages for State contracted public works projects these are known as “Little Davis-Bacon” jobs. The bid spec provided by the awarding agency will represent which wages and rules you will follow whether you are Federally contracted in a Davis-Bacon job or a State contracted Little Davis-Bacon job.
- Why Classifying Workers Correctly is Critical on Davis Bacon Projects
- Three Davis Bacon Pension Plan Facts to Keep in Mind
- How Do Prevailing Wage Pension Plans Help Businesses?
- Benefits of Davis Bacon Pension Plan
- What is Certified Payroll?
- Paying Fringe Benefits in Cash vs. in a Benefit Plan
- Davis-Bacon Facts that are Important for Every Contractor to Know
- The Benefits of Workforce Reporting – Davis Bacon Pension Plans, Inc.
- Union-Made in America Easter Treats – Davis Bacon Pension Plans, Inc.
- What is a Certified Payroll?