Several States have their own rules for paying prevailing wages for State contracted public works projects these are known as “Little Davis-Bacon” jobs. The bid spec provided by the awarding agency will represent which wages and rules you will follow whether you are Federally contracted in a Davis-Bacon job or a State contracted Little Davis-Bacon job.
Address: 2701 Bickford Ave, STE C
Snohomish, WA 98290
Phone: (425) 889-8855
Hours: 7:00AM – 3:30PM PST
- Construction Firms Add 15,000 Jobs In April As Sector’s Unemployment Rate Hits Record Low For The Month As Firms Struggle To Find Workers
- Why It Pays to Be a Consistent Retirement Saver
- IRS Offers New Rules on Deadline for Using Retirement Forfeitures
- SECURE 2.0 Act Encourages Employers to Expand Retirement Coverage
- SECURE 2.0 Headed for Enactment
- Record Increases Projected for 2023 Retirement Plan Limits
- Simplifying the Retirement Planning Message
- Why Choose a Davis Bacon Pension Plan from Davis-Bacon Pension Plans, Inc.?
- What are Prevailing Wage Pension Plans?
- How Do Employers Benefit from Prevailing Wage Pension Plans?