Part of the wage package that includes benefits paid by the employer for the benefit of the employee. Including but not limited to Pension, Health, Dental, Apprenticeship Training and Supplemental Unemployment.
- Why Classifying Workers Correctly is Critical on Davis Bacon Projects
- Three Davis Bacon Pension Plan Facts to Keep in Mind
- How Do Prevailing Wage Pension Plans Help Businesses?
- Benefits of Davis Bacon Pension Plan
- What is Certified Payroll?
- Paying Fringe Benefits in Cash vs. in a Benefit Plan
- Davis-Bacon Facts that are Important for Every Contractor to Know
- The Benefits of Workforce Reporting – Davis Bacon Pension Plans, Inc.
- Union-Made in America Easter Treats – Davis Bacon Pension Plans, Inc.
- What is a Certified Payroll?